UEFA Nations League starts as soon as the domestic and European football seasons end. The final of the Champions League was on May 29, and Real Madrid won by defeating Liverpool 1-0.
The opening fixture of the UEFA Nations League was on June 1, in which Poland secured a win against Wales. Since then, we have seen some enjoyable matches along the way.
If you want to stream upcoming England vs. Italy Match of the UEFA Nations League on your device, you might want to read this article. You will find a list of good streaming options(Websites, apps) here.
Italy Vs. England fixture is always a treat to watch for football fans. There are experienced and some talented youngsters in both teams. Here are some stats you might want to review.
- The last time these two football giants met, Italy won over England on penalties(3-2),
- In the previous nine competitive meetings, England only managed to beat Italy once, and that was back in November 1977 in a World Cup qualifier match,
- In all competitions(friendlies included), England has only beaten Italy twice, once in June 1997(2-0) and then in August 2012(2-1). Both these games were friendly,
- The last five UEFA Nations League games were not the best for England. They won and drew once and lost three matches. They also failed to score a goal on three occasions,
- Italy is on a good run in the UEFA Nations League, losing just once. They won the other five matches and drew the other six,
- English striker Harry Kane is in great form and has scored 16 goals and provided one assist in the last 17 games,
- Italian midfielder Lorenzo Pellegrini is also in a good run of form in this tournament and has scored two goals in the previous two games.
Where to watch?
If you are in India, you can watch live streaming of the UEFA Nations League on,
Although Sony Liv is the official partner of UEFA’s competitions in India, if you have a jio Sim Card, you can watch live Sony Liv content on jio TV for free. You can get this app from the Playstore, and sometimes it is in-built into the phone.
You get HD streaming(Up to 1080P) without paying. App’s interface could be better, but overall it provides the best experience in the free apps category.
2) Jio Set-Top Box
Technically you can say that it is a free box with several OTT subscriptions included, but in reality, it is not. Here is the deal Jio gives you,
- If you have a premium Jio Fibre plan(Approx. ₹1000), you get free subscriptions like Netflix, Amazon Prime, Sony Liv, Voot, Disney+Hotstar, etc. You also get free installation of the box, HD live streaming options, and an internet speed of 150mbps.
3) VIPRow Sports
VIPRow Sports is one of the most popular sports streaming websites. It gives you several streaming options like,
This website tops the list of free streaming websites. It gives you live games in HD quality. There are approximately 20 categories of sports that you can stream. You can also stream HD TV shows.
Another standout feature of this website is its user-friendly interface. You can navigate easily through a dark theme featured on the homepage that is simple yet elegant to use.
It is also a new free website with several links to MMA, ice hockey, soccer, and more matches. It does not have a vast library as its competitors, but it streams its content in HD with reliable links.
It also features a dark theme but with a premium design. The only thing that this website lacks is more buttons or links. You do not get additional buttons or functionalities because the app is still in its Beta stage.
You might want to use a VPN before streaming free sports. Then, you can stream more securely and faster. All sports fans can satisfy their cravings with this list of reliable and unpaid websites.
However, make sure not to stream copyrighted content so that you do not get in legal trouble.
5) Fubo TV
If you are in the US, you might want to use the Fubo Sports network to stream the UEFA Nations League final. If you navigate to the Fubo Sports network through any smart device, you can get free streaming in HD quality. You can use Optus Sport if you live in Australia.
You can use apps or websites to watch free live streaming, but you might want to use a VPN for an additional layer of security. Many websites stream copyrighted content that you might want to avoid.