UEFA Nations League starts as soon as the domestic and European football seasons end. The final of the Champions League was on May 29, and Real Madrid won by defeating Liverpool 1-0.
The opening fixture of the UEFA Nations League was on June 1, in which Poland secured a win against Wales. Since then, we have seen some enjoyable matches along the way.
If you want to stream upcoming England vs. Italy Match of the UEFA Nations League on your device, you might want to read this article. You will find a list of good streaming options(Websites, apps) here.
Italy Vs. England fixture is always a treat to watch for football fans. There are experienced and some talented youngsters in both teams. Here are some stats you might want to review.
- The last time these two football giants met, Italy won over England on penalties(3-2),
- In the previous nine competitive meetings, England only managed to beat Italy once, and that was back in November 1977 in a World Cup qualifier match,
- In all competitions(friendlies included), England has only beaten Italy twice, once in June 1997(2-0) and then in August 2012(2-1). Both these games were friendly,
- The last five UEFA Nations League games were not the best for England. They won and drew once and lost three matches. They also failed to score a goal on three occasions,
- Italy is on a good run in the UEFA Nations League, losing just once. They won the other five matches and drew the other six,
- English striker Harry Kane is in great form and has scored 16 goals and provided one assist in the last 17 games,
- Italian midfielder Lorenzo Pellegrini is also in a good run of form in this tournament and has scored two goals in the previous two games.
Where to watch?
If you are in India, you can watch live streaming of the UEFA Nations League on,
Although Sony Liv is the official partner of UEFA’s competitions in India, if you have a jio Sim Card, you can watch live Sony Liv content on jio TV for free. You can get this app from the Playstore, and sometimes it is in-built into the phone.
You get HD streaming(Up to 1080P) without paying. App’s interface could be better, but overall it provides the best experience in the free apps category.
2) Jio Set-Top Box
Technically you can say that it is a free box with several OTT subscriptions included, but in reality, it is not. Here is the deal Jio gives you,
- If you have a premium Jio Fibre plan(Approx. ₹1000), you get free subscriptions like Netflix, Amazon Prime, Sony Liv, Voot, Disney+Hotstar, etc. You also get free installation of the box, HD live streaming options, and an internet speed of 150mbps.
3) VIPRow Sports
VIPRow Sports is one of the most popular sports streaming websites. It gives you several streaming options like,
This website tops the list of free streaming websites. It gives you live games in HD quality. There are approximately 20 categories of sports that you can stream. You can also stream HD TV shows.
Another standout feature of this website is its user-friendly interface. You can navigate easily through a dark theme featured on the homepage that is simple yet elegant to use.
It is also a new free website with several links to MMA, ice hockey, soccer, and more matches. It does not have a vast library as its competitors, but it streams its content in HD with reliable links.
It also features a dark theme but with a premium design. The only thing that this website lacks is more buttons or links. You do not get additional buttons or functionalities because the app is still in its Beta stage.
You might want to use a VPN before streaming free sports. Then, you can stream more securely and faster. All sports fans can satisfy their cravings with this list of reliable and unpaid websites.
However, make sure not to stream copyrighted content so that you do not get in legal trouble.
5) Fubo TV
If you are in the US, you might want to use the Fubo Sports network to stream the UEFA Nations League final. If you navigate to the Fubo Sports network through any smart device, you can get free streaming in HD quality. You can use Optus Sport if you live in Australia.
6) Watch on Sky Sports with a NOW TV Pass
One of the easiest ways to watch the match in the UK is via Sky Sports. They have exclusive broadcast rights to UEFA Nations League games.
You can get access to Sky Sports channels through a NOW TV pass. Day passes start at only £11.99. So it’s an affordable way to stream just this match.
NOW TV offers apps for mobiles, tablets, computers, and select smart TVs. You can watch through your browser too. With a decent internet connection, you’ll enjoy smooth HD streaming.
Sky Sports will also offer their expert analysis before, during and after the match. So you get great coverage of all the action.
7) Stream on ITV Hub
ITV Hub will provide free live streaming of the England vs Italy match. To watch the stream, simply create a free ITV account. Then you can log in on any device to view the ITV Hub app or website.
Since it’s free streaming, ITV Hub can get a bit overloaded during major sporting events. Make sure you have a fast and stable internet connection. Also try tuning in a bit early to avoid last minute buffering issues.
You can stream ITV Hub on iOS and Android mobiles, select Smart TVs, Amazon Fire sticks, and games consoles. The browser-based streaming also works well on laptops and PCs.
8) Watch on Channel 4’s All 4
Channel 4 has the rights to broadcast UEFA Nations League highlights. Their streaming service All 4 will offer highlights and analysis after each match.
All 4 is completely free to use. Just sign up for an account on their website or app. Then you can watch sports highlights and shows on any device.
While you can’t live stream the full England vs Italy match on All 4, it’s great for catching up on highlights. You can stream All 4 on phones, tablets, consoles, smart TVs and laptops.
Enhance Your Streaming Experience
Here are some quick tips to improve your live stream for the England vs Italy match:
- Use Ethernet for faster, smoother streaming. WiFi can get overloaded and buffered. Plug your device directly into your router.
- Close other programs and tabs. Streaming takes lots of processing power. Shut down any other apps running in the background.
- Adjust your resolution settings. Lower resolution uses less bandwidth, minimizing lag and glitches. 720p is ideal for most streams.
- Check your internet speed. 25+ Mbps download speed minimizes buffering at max settings. Test at Fast.com or Speedtest.net.
- Update your apps and OS. Old software can cause performance issues. Install the latest updates.
- Clear your cache and cookies. Old temporary files can build up and affect streaming.
You can use apps or websites to watch free live streaming, but you might want to use a VPN for an additional layer of security. Many websites stream copyrighted content that you might want to avoid.
Frequently Asked Questions About Streaming the England vs Italy Match
What time does the England vs Italy match start?
The England vs Italy UEFA Nations League match kicks off at 7:45 pm BST on Friday, September 23.
Where is the England vs Italy match being played?
England will face Italy at San Siro stadium in Milan. This is the same venue where Italy defeated England on penalties in the Euro 2020 final.
Will the England vs Italy match be streamed for free?
Yes, ITV Hub will provide a free live stream of the England vs Italy match in the UK. Simply create a free ITV account to access the stream.
What devices can I use to stream the England vs Italy match?
You can stream on mobile devices, tablets, laptops, smart TVs, streaming sticks like Firestick and Chromecast, gaming consoles, and more. Apps and browser streaming provide flexibility.
Do I need to subscribe to Sky Sports to stream this match?
No – a NOW TV Sky Sports pass provides access to Sky Sports channels on a short-term basis instead of an ongoing subscription. Day passes start from £11.99.
Can I watch this match if I’m outside the UK?
Yes, using a VPN like ExpressVPN or NordVPN allows you to access UK streaming platforms by connecting to UK-based servers, no matter where you are located.
Will I be able to watch highlights after the England vs Italy match?
Yes, Channel 4’s All 4 will provide highlights and match analysis following the final whistle. All 4 offers free streaming in the UK.
What internet speed do I need for smooth live streaming?
For the highest quality streams with minimal buffering, we recommend speeds of at least 25 Mbps. Faster speeds over WiFi or ethernet provide better performance.