There are several hundred cryptocurrency exchanges globally. Digging into each one of them to find your perfect fit could take a while. Yet, you need to choose a platform that meets your needs and goals. Such a website should guarantee full security and anonymity to every user. Otherwise, you risk losing your funds to hackers, paying hefty fees, putting up with incompetent support, or even having trouble accessing your money.
If you plan to start trading in 2022 or wish to switch to another exchange platform, now is the right time to get started. Here are the best crypto exchanges.
The cryptocurrency exchange platform Godex provides the easiest secure trading channel out there. It was launched in 2018 with a special focus on simplicity, fair rates, and security. One of its key features is that you don’t have to sign up or submit any personal information. The platform also provides fixed exchange rates.
Benefits of Godex
- No sign-up or verification
- Low transaction fees
- Unlimited transactions
- Fixed exchange rates
- Over 200 coins listed
- Fast transactions (5-30 minutes)
- Powerful security
- Easy for beginners
- Highly rated on Trustpilot
- Educational material and insightful crypto information such as dent coin price prediction 2025.
- Free crypto calculator
How to Use Godex
Using Godex is fairly straightforward through the following few steps:
- While on the site, select a pair of cryptocurrencies to exchange. Also, fill in the amount on either side, and the other will autofill.
- Enter the wallet address where your crypto must go.
- Send the amount you want to exchange to the unique wallet address Godex provides.
- Wait a few minutes to receive the converted amount in the wallet you provided.
Founded in 2012, Coinbase Global, Inc. is an American exchange with users in over 100 countries. It is a decentralized company without a specific headquarter. It offers a hot crypto wallet.
Advantages of Coinbase
- 43 popular coins
- Low minimums
- Great mobile app
- Free cryptocurrency for learners
- Coinbase debit card through Visa that lets you send crypto seamlessly
- Provides a native wallet
How to Use Coinbase
You have to sign up for a Coinbase account before using it. The process is much like opening a bank account. You will have to submit some personal information, including:
- Social security number
- Phone number
- Picture of a government ID
- Bank account or card
When you want to buy crypto on Coinbase, navigate to “Get Started” at the top of the screen and:
- Select the crypto you want to buy from the list.
- Choose the amount.
- Strike “Preview Buy” to review your order.
- Click on “Buy Now,” and you are good to go.
The process of selling is much like buying. You select the asset you want to part with and how much of it should go. There’s a button that says “Max,” which allows you to sell everything.
Binance cryptocurrency exchange was launched in 2017. It boasts the highest trading volumes in the world. Its headquarters are in the Cayman Islands. It is composed of three platforms:
- Binance.com: the original site;
- Binance.us: created in 2019 for users in the US;
- Binance DEX: decentralized exchange.
Advantages of Binance
- Provides a wallet
- Financing services
- Low fees
- Easy for beginners
- Over 500 crypto assets
How to Use Binance
Binance provides a relatively easy-to-use platform. For basic trades:
- Log into your Binance Account.
- Tap on “exchange” and navigate to “basic.”
- Select a trading pair.
- Pick the type of trade. It may be limit orders, market orders, or stop-limit orders.
- Choose an amount.
The Israeli social crypto platform eToro started in 2006. It focuses on multi-asset brokerage and social trading. eToro provides financial services, stock investments, cryptocurrencies, and contracts for differences (CFDs).
Advantages of Using eToro
- Social trading
- Multiple asset categories
- Free insurance up to 1 million euros
- Customizable risk management
- eToro money crypto wallet
- $100,000 demo account
How to Use eToro
Firstly, you have to register on eToro and submit some personal data as part of their know-your-customer (KYC), including:
- Confirmation of residence
- Proof of identity
- Professional status
- Level of expertise in capital markets
- Financial liquidity
- Investment goals
Once your account is set up, eToro lets you trade cryptos in the following few steps:
- Log into your account and search for the coin you wish to trade.
- Click on “Trade.”
- Choose the desired amount.
- Tap on “Open Trade.”
The UU-based Kraken is a crypto exchange and bank that was founded in 2011. It facilitates conversions of fiat and crypto currencies. It was available in 48 US states and at least 176 other countries at the time of writing (fall 2021). Moreover, Kraken lists 72 digital assets.
Advantages of Kraken
- Lots of customizable options
- Proof of reserves audit
- Staking services
- Perfect for experienced traders
How to Use Kraken
You have to create a free Kraken account first. They will ask you for an email address and nationality. You will also have to connect a funding method, physical address, and phone number. After verifying your account, you can fund it using 29 unique cryptos, USD, EUR, GBP, CAD, or JPY. To purchase crypto:
- Click on “Buy.”
- Select the coin.
- Enter the amount of fiat currency.
- Hit “Buy” followed by “Submit Order.”
- Wait to receive your crypto in your Kraken trading account.
CoinCheck is an exchange service and wallet that launched in 2012. You can trade popular cryptos such as BTC, ETH, LTC, BCH, and others.
- Mobile app
- Lending program
- Doesn’t have a trading commission
- Provides educational material
How to Use CoinCheck
The platform must verify your email address and send you an authentication SMS when signing up. They also ask those buying with credit cards for identity verification. To buy crypto:
- Go to “Buy Bitcoin” or “Pay with Credit Card” and make a deposit in Yen.
- Type the amount of BTC you would like to buy.
- The payment is complete when the amount of BTC you bought shows up on your home screen.
KuCoin was launched in 2017 in Singapore. It provides spot, futures, margin, P2P trading, staking, and lending. It offers a coin selection of about 400 cryptos.
Advantages of KuCoin
- Low fees
- Easy for beginners
- Large selection of coins
- Excellent security
How to Use KuCoin
- Use your phone number or email to register on KuCoin.
- Select a trading market. For instance, Stable Coin, BTC, or KCS.
- Enter your trading password, which applies to the next 2 hours.
- Select the cryptocurrency you have under “Assets.”
- Scan or type your coin address and send the amount.
- Wait for at least an hour for the currency to start reflecting in your KuCoin account.
How Do You Choose?
All exchanges have unique strengths and weaknesses. Your perfect fit will ultimately be the one that meets your needs and financial opportunities the most. It should not make you sacrifice a lot on your end. Newbies should consider the easiest exchange with lots of educational materials and responsive support. It will help you familiarize yourself with the trading process quickly.No tags for this post.